How to play
You have to guess the hidden math equation in 6 tries and the color of the tiles changes to show how close you are.
To start playing, enter any mathematical equation, for example:
8 , 2 is not in the target equation at all.
5 , * , 9 is in the equation, but in the wrong spot.
+ , 3 , = is in the equation and in the correct spot.
Guess the target equation (all rows are green) to win the game.
- The guess is accepted only with the correct equation
- Each guess must contain one “=”
- You can only use 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 numbers and + - * / = signs
- The equation must have an integer to the right of the "="
- Each guess is not commutative (a+b=c and b+a=c are different guesses)
Your browser is outdated, we recommend updating it to the latest version
or using another more modern one.